Thursday, May 16, 2013

Review: L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm



L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm

Price: $6.99

Promises: Repairs up to 1 year of damage in 1 use. Deeply repairs and reconstructs dry, chemically treated hair.

Results: This is a really effective product. It contains ceramides which helps seal your hair. The directions say to leave it on for 3-5 minutes but I left it on for over an hour, and when I pulled the shower cap off my head I could instantly tell that this worked for my hair because it felt like butta baby. After I washed it out my hair felt extremely soft and moisturized. The consistency of the balm is thick so you do not need to be heavy handed when applying it, a little goes a long way, and it just melts and glides onto your hair. I was even able to detangle my hair with my fingers as I was applying the balm. Overall, this is a great product and really worth the money. I will be purchasing this again

No comments:

Post a Comment