Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Not HHJ Related… Schwarzkopf Professionals OSiS+

Today I received my Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster. It contained a lot of items for my to try and review such as Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant, NYC Applelicious Lip Balm, Broadway Nails imPress Press-on Manicure, Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes, and finally OSiS Rough Rubber by Schwarzkopf Professionals. I am not going to review them all because they have nothing to do with my HHJ.

I will only review OSiS Rough Rubber by Schwarzkopf Professionals. The OSiS line of products are made to create texture and volume to your hair. OSiS Rough Rubber is a paste and it has a rubbery consistency, nothing like I have seen before. It helps create a separation look in your hair. I used it as a gel to hold my hair and that works just as fine. The only thing I did not like is the Way the product is formed, it makes my hands ickyDSCN5154.DSCN5153

No comments:

Post a Comment