Friday, May 24, 2013

New Experiment: Overnight Pre-poo

So my wash day is coming up tomorrow. Before shampooing some people like to do a pre-poo. A pre-poo can consist of  putting conditioner on your hair  for a few minutes or you can even use a hot oil treatment to pre-poo. I am experimenting with an overnight pre-poo treatment.

[1] Part hair into four sections
[2] Spray each section with water (you don't want your hair soaking wet, just spray at the roots and use your fingers to work the liquid down to your ends)
[3] Apply Coconut oil beginning at the roots and working your way down to the ends
[4] Apply conditioner, I used the L'Oreal Damage Erasing Balm, again begin at your roots and work your way down
[5] Detangle hair and put in four little buns
[6] Put plastic cap on your hair followed by a scarf
[7] Go to bed
The Players: L'Oreal Damage Erasing Balm, Coconut oil, and a wide tooth comb for detangling
My hair before the Pre-poo










After I applied all the products. This is how I am going to sleep tonight. Make sure to put you plastic cap on :-)







I'll update you all tomorrow on Wash Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment