Monday, May 20, 2013

Just a Little Entry

So I am almost 3 weeks post relaxer. I have been moisturizing my hair everyday and baggying my whole head every night for the past few days. I do not know if my hair is moisturized or oily. I am STILL waiting for my Soultanicals Knot Sauce and everyday I am growing more and more impatient. I hope it arrives by my next wash day which is this Saturday... if I'm good. I am considering doing a co-wash for the first time. I don't know what to expect from it! I hope it helps moisturize my hair and reduce my breakage and shedding, which is growing into a major concern. Every time I touch my hair strands are falling out and that is driving me crazy. I am thinking about purchasing Organix Anti- breakage serum. I was also researching Biotin and MSM supplements. I am not sure if I want to put that in my body especially MSM, there were a couple of people who had very bad side effects. Hair growth is fine but I am not down with it interfering with my menstrual cycle. So I will be doing more research on that, Biotin seems fine but MSM, ehhh! I also want to improve the layout of this blog, it is very boring. I am trying to figure out how to add headers for the different sections that I want, it's also crucial that I add more pics of my hair and what not, oh well it will be a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment