Sunday, May 5, 2013

Beginnings.


Let me start by saying that I am a broke college student. I knew great hair care products were expensive but MAN! Thank God for Amazon though,I was able to pick up a few key products so that I can begin my regimen. I purchased the ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructor, as well as safflower oil, a spray bottle, and Redken Extreme Conditoner. Now all I need is a moisturizing shampoo, leave-in Condtioner, and a daily moisturizer.
I have been making progress though, I have washed and deep conditioned my hair for three weeks now, but after last week I have noticed that my hair badly needs more moisture. On top of that I have been shedding like crazy, I do not know if it is the new regimen or if it is because I have gone so long without a relaxer. I think it has been a little over a month since my last relaxer. If I don't have anything else on my Wishlist I need an amazing Conditoner. 
I am so excited for my new products to arrive so that I can use them. I plan on getting a touch up in about two weeks, I gotta look good walking across the stage to receive my Bachelor's degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment